There are some reasons on why the registration could fail:
- Make sure to scan original and not expired documents.
- Please note that we don't accept provisional documents.
- During the registration process, we will ask you to take pictures of your ID/passport and of your driver's license. In order to verify your identity, we will ask you to take a selfie, which will then compare with the photo on your ID/passport. Make sure to align with your picture as much as possible - for example, if you don't wear glasses in your ID/passport picture, don't wear them in the selfie.
- Please make sure that there is no reflection on your picture and/or your personal data on your document. To validate your profile we need to be able to see all information on your documents.
- If you changed your name recently, this could also lead to an error.
If our Customer Support hasn't gotten in touch with you yet, please feel free to send them an official document of your name change.