We follow the minimality principle and can assure you that we only ask for data which is actually needed for your registration. Depending on which providers you choose there might be a different set of data needed. We will, however, make sure that we don't ask you for any information which is not used during the registration process with the provider of your choice. Your personal data and passwords are transferred via a secure connection and are saved encrypted on our server.
Articles in this section
- Can I register with a foreign driver's license?
- Can I register with a provisional driver's license?
- For which providers can I register with directly in the Free2Move app?
- How can I adjust my personal data?
- How can I register with my documents, if I have different names on them?
- How does Free2Move handle my data?
- How much does it cost to sign up with Free2Move?
- I already have a carsharing account, do I still need to register for this provider?
- I can't scan my documents. What can I do?
- I didn't receive my email verification. What can I do?