Don't worry! Start the scan again making sure to do the following:
- Take the document out of any cover (e.g plastic cover)
- Make sure that there is no light reflection on the picture or on your personal data
- Make sure that all data is visible and easily readable
- Don't scan digital copies of your documents
- Make sure to select the correct document type and issuing country (in the grey area above before scanning the document)
It is indeed sometimes tricky with the older license type (folded license). If you to have a paper passport, start the scan in the app again and this time only to scan the first and second page of your license (when opened up). The picture should then contain your personal info and the license classes, which we need for the validation. Please try to take the picture horizontally.
If this doesn't help please get in touch with our Customer Support via firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be more than happy to take a look at your profile and assist you.